OC Business Journal Directory of Influence Features Greater Irvine Chamber Member Executives
Thursday, November 08, 2018
More than 50 executives from Greater Irvine Chamber member companies have been featured in Orange County Business Journal’s third annual OC 500 Directory of Influence.
The directory features an impressive list of influential business and community leaders from a variety of Orange County companies, ranging from nonprofits to large corporations.
Congratulations to the following professionals for this prestigious accomplishment:
- Barry S. Arbuckle, President, Chief Executive, MemorialCare Health System
- Paul Bay, President, Americas, Ingram Micro
- Steve Bilt, Chief Executive, Smile Brands
- Gary Brahm, Chancellor, Chief Executive, Brandman University
- Donald Bren, Chairman, Irvine Co.
- Richard Cabrera, Executive Vice President, Umpqua Bank
- Bill Carpou, President, Chief Executive, OCTANe
- Steve Case, EVP, Office Properties, Irvine Co.
- Stephen Christensen, Dean, Business School, Concordia University
- Mark Costa, OC Executive Director, Kaiser Permanente
- Kimberly Chavalas Cripe, President, Chief Executive, CHOC Children’s
- Gil Dalmau, EVP, Southern California Market, Umpqua Bank
- Don Dicostanzo, Co-Founder, Chief Executive, Pedego Electric Bikes
- Charles H. Fedalen Jr., Group EVP, Chief Financial Officer, Irvine Co.
- Robin Follman-Otta, Chief Executive, Markall Inc., RA Industries LLC
- Reuben Franco, Chief Executive, OC Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Howard Gillman, Chancellor, University of California, Irvine
- Emile Haddad, Chairman, Chief Executive, FivePoint Holdings LLC
- Dan Hedigan, President, Land Sales, Home Building, Irvine Co.
- Gavin Herbert Sr., Chief Executive, Allergan
- Paul Hernandez, SVP Corporate Affairs, Irvine Co.
- Doug Holte, President, Office Properties, Irvine Co.
- Anthony Hsieh, Founder, Chief Executive, LoanDepot
- Jason Hughes, Chief Executive, Hughes Marino Inc.
- David Jackson, Chairman, President, Fairmont Private Schools
- Lynn Jochim, Co-Chief Operating Officer, FivePoint Holdings LLC
- Samantha Jones, Executive Vice President, Wells Fargo
- Scott F. Kavanaugh, Chief Executive, First Foundation Inc.
- Lauren Kelly, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer, Irvine Co.
- James Keston, Owner, Orange County Soccer Club
- Joe Kiani, Chief Executive, Masimo Corp.
- Butch Knerr, President, Retail Properties, Irvine Co.
- Keith Kobata, Regional President, Wells Fargo
- Jim Krohn, President, Apartment Operations, Irvine Co.
- Kurt Krueger, President Emeritus, Concordia University
- Tilly Levine, Founder, Tilly’s Life Center
- Marc Ley, Chief Investment Officer, Irvine Co.
- Chris Marsh, President, Apartment Division, Irvine Co.
- Julie Felss Masino, President, North America, Taco Bell Corp.
- Stephen Milner, Managing Partner, Squar Milner LLP
- Jennifer Mitzner, Chief Executive, Hoag Orthopedic Institute
- Alain Monie, Chief Executive, Ingram Micro
- Masahiro Moro, President, Chief Executive, Mazda North America
- Michael Mussallem, Chairman, Chief Executive, Edwards Lifesciences
- Cheryl Osborn, Founder, Chief Executive, Casco Contractors Inc.
- Susan B. Parks, Chief Executive, Orange County United Way
- Eric Spangenberg, Dean, Paul Merge School of Business University of California, Irvine
- Richard Sudek, executive Director, UCI Applied Innovation
- Nicole Suydam, Chief Executive, Goodwill of Orange County
- Fram Virjee, Interim President, California State University, Fullerton
- W. Henry Walker, President, Farmers & Merchants Bank
- Aimee Weisner, Corporate VP, General Counsel, Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
For information about Greater Irvine Chamber membership, contact Dinh Ta.
For information about becoming a member of the Greater Irvine Chamber at the Leaders Circle level, contact Jessica Welch.
Category: Chamber News, Partner News