Business Outreach Rally Volunteers Needed
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
The Greater Irvine Chamber will host its ninth Business Outreach Rally on Thursday, Oct. 25. Chamber member volunteers participate in the award-winning program to outreach to local businesses, conducting primary research on their most pressing needs.
The volunteers will set out with a goal of discovering the challenges businesses face and will provide copies of the Chamber’s Business Outreach Resource Guide, which features information about support resources offered through the Chamber and its partner organizations.
The Chamber is seeking volunteers for two, or both, shifts:
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Breakfast and coffee will be provided.
12:30 – 4:00 p.m.
Lunch will be provided.
Volunteers will receive for participation:
- 100 points for either the morning or afternoon sessions, applicable to those in the Chamber’s Ambassador program.
- 300 points for the entire day, applicable to those in the Chamber’s Ambassador program.
- Personalized Rally-specific business cards including the volunteer’s name and company.
- Volunteer’s name and company will be featured in a Business Outreach Rally story published in the Chamber’s website news.
- Volunteer’s name, and company name and logo will be included in the featured Partners section of the Economic Development website for 30 days.
- Volunteer’s name, e-mail address, and company name will be included in post-rally message sent to visited businesses.
- Contact information of businesses visited by specific volunteers will be provided for follow-up.
- Invitation to attend and receive recognition during the Chamber’s presentation of Economic Development activities to the city’s Mayor and City Council.
The team completing the most company calls and the team submitting the most completed surveys during their shift will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to share an exhibit table at a future Evening Business Exchange event.
All teams will be entered into a random drawing for complimentary admittance at one of the Chamber’s signature events:
- 2 tickets to a future Networker’s Luncheon
- 2 tickets to the World Trade Week Breakfast & Forum, May 17, 2018
- 2 tickets to Celebrate Irvine, June, 2018
Thanks to the commitment of Chamber members, over the past four years, Business Outreach Rally has introduced more than 2,000 Irvine businesses to resources available through the Greater Irvine Chamber.
For more information about Business Outreach Rally, contact Pepper Russell.
Category: Chamber News, Economic Development