CalChamber Issues 2018 Midyear Employment Law White Paper
Monday, August 20, 2018
The year is more than halfway through, and yet again, Californiaemployers have been busy paying attention to plenty of new employment law developments. Employers need to make sure they are in compliance with new regulations, court rulings, local ordinances and more.
Midyear White Paper
Luckily, California Chamber of Commerce employment law experts highlight the significant developments so far this year in CalChamber’s free 2018 Midyear Employment Law Update white paper. This white paper includes information on:
• New employment classification tests for independent contractors and interns;
• A new ruling on off-the-clock work;
• Private Attorneys General Act claims;
• New discrimination regulations on national origins;
• Using salary history for employment decisions;
• Local minimum wage increases and new local ordinances; and
• Much more.
You’ll also learn about laws passed last year but effective July 1, and new and updated regulations for hotel housekeepers and health care facilities.
Category: Advocacy News