Emerging Business Leaders Gain Exclusive Access to Mentorships through Greater Irvine Chamber Pilot Program
Monday, September 18, 2017
The Greater Irvine Chamber’s Emerging Business Leaders group launched a pilot mentorship program in August, as part of an initiative to bridge the gap between young professionals and seasoned executives.
Members of the Chamber’s Board of Directors, who are business executives in some of Orange County’s most prominent companies and universities, have volunteered their time to provide professional guidance to mentees in the program.
Through these exclusive mentorships, professionals in the early stages of their careers will be able to learn through one-on-one interactions with a dedicated mentor about skill development, relationship building, problem solving, career planning, and leadership.
- Ryan Strzalka, Rose Paving, Chair of the EBL | Mentor: Bruce Lazenby, Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary, Greater Irvine Chamber Board Member
- Azin Montakab, MacKenzie Corp. | Mentor: Traci Tran, White, Nelson, Deihl, Evans LLP, Greater Irvine Chamber Board Member
- Derek Collins, California United Bank | Mentor: Jim McDonald, Fisher & Phillips, Greater Irvine Chamber Board Member
- Monica Monahan, The GDR Group | Mentor: Lisa Thomas, Taylor Digital, Greater Irvine Chamber Board Member
- Ricardo Leonardo, Northwestern Mutual | Mentor: Scott Schultz, RH Morris, Greater Irvine Chamber Board Member
- Anthony Cosenza, Concordia University, Greater Irvine Chamber Board Member | Mentor: Paul Simonds, The Gas Company, Greater Irvine Chamber Board Member
- Jessica Welch, Greater Irvine Chamber | Mentor: Dr. Shelly Neal, Brandman University, Greater Irvine Chamber Board Member
Upon completion of the pilot program, mentorships are expected to be available to all Chamber members.
For more information about the Emerging Business Leaders and the mentorship program, contact Jessica Welch.
Category: Chamber News