Greater Irvine Chamber Presents Personal Branding Workshop
Monday, April 17, 2017
As part of an ongoing series of member workshops, the Greater Irvine Chamber presents “Personal Branding for Employees,” with featured presenter and branding guru Liz Goodgold. The workshop will be held on Friday, April 21, 9 - 11 a.m., at the Greater Irvine Chamber, located at 36 Executive Park, Suite 100, in Irvine.
During this interactive program, Goodgold will discuss how to fire up your brand to get respect, remembered, and rewarded. In short, ways to get management to remember you in order to promote you.
Key takeaways from this program include how to:
- Identify your brand DNA so that you know how to present yourself in person and on essential platforms such as LinkedIn
- Create a seven-second hook that instantly identifies what you do so that you effortlessly introduce yourself inside and outside of work
- Plot your next promotion while still succeeding in your current position
- Grasp the art of chitchat so that you build enduring relationships at work...and in your network
- Develop a communication style that is appropriate, relevant, and differentiated so that people remember you
- Develop the art of self-promotion without offending or alienating your colleagues
Goodgold will also provide on-the-spot coaching feedback so you can return to your office armed with the tools you need to attract positive attention.
The workshop is free for Greater Irvine Chamber members and is $35 for non-members. Complimentary breakfast and coffee is included with the workshop.
For more information and to register, click here.
Category: Chamber News