Irvine Chamber CEO Welcomed to US Chamber of Commerce Committee
Friday, August 26, 2016
The U.S. on August 26 welcomed Tallia Hart, President and CEO of the Irvine Chamber of Commerce as one of 10 new executives to its Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100). These experienced leaders advise the U.S. Chamber’s board of directors, enhance lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and chamber communities.
“The CCC100 has a long-standing reputation as one of the most prestigious appointments in the chamber community,” said Rob Engstrom, SVP and National Political Director at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. “These new members reflect our continued dedication to naming diverse, high-profile leaders to serve on this important committee.”
Other new CCC100 members appointed are:
- Nicki Anderson, President and CEO, Naperville Area (IL) Chamber of Commerce
- Beth Bowman, IOM, CCE, President and CEO, Greater Irving-Las Colinas (TX) Chamber of Commerce
- Guy Ciarrocchi, Esq., President and CEO, Chester County (PA) Chamber of Business & Industry
- Jim Dinegar, CAE, President and CEO, Greater Washington (DC) Board of Trade
- Doug Loon, President, Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Lori Mattson, IOM, President and CEO, Tri-City Regional (WA) Chamber of Commerce
- Otis Rawl, President and CEO, Greater Lexington (SC) Chamber & Visitors Center
- Curtis Thayer, President and CEO, Alaska Chamber
- Barry Wilfahrt, IOM, CCE, President and CEO, Grand Forks/East Grand Forks (ND) Chamber of Commerce
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations.