Nominations Open for Greater Irvine Chamber’s 40 Under 40 Awards
Wednesday, October 06, 2021
Nominations for the 2021 Greater Irvine Chamber 40 Under 40 awards are now open!
This program recognizes professionals under the age of 40 who are making strides in their industries and the Orange County community. Forty individuals selected from the nominees will be formally recognized during the 40 Under 40 reception held on Thursday, Dec. 9, at the Marriott Irvine Spectrum, 7905 Irvine Center Dr., 5:30 – 8 p.m.
Eligible nominees must:
- Be employed by an active business located or operating in Orange County
- Be 39 years of age or younger on Dec. 9, 2021
- Demonstrate leadership skills and initiative
- Have demonstrated integrity
Application includes a brief description on how the following criteria applies to the individual:
- What innovative and effective practices does this individual bring to their organization?
- In what ways has this individual grown professionally?
- How has this individual made a positive impact in their industry?
- For what charitable organizations, youth programs, education, volunteer opportunities, etc., does the individual participate?
Nominations are being accepted through Monday, Nov. 1.
Tickets for the 40 Under 40 reception are $95 for Greater Irvine Chamber members and $115 for guests. Sponsorships and tables reservations are also available for purchase.
For more information about 40 Under 40 and sponsorship opportunities, contact Courtney Nagakawa.
Category: Business Achievement Awards, 40 Under 40, Greater Irvine Chamber, Irvine, Orange County, Community Excellence