Meet Frontline Community Heroes Honored During In-Person and Live-Streamed Celebrate Irvine
Wednesday, June 09, 2021
During its 2021 Celebrate Irvine event, the Greater Irvine Chamber honored some of the community's frontline heroes who have performed above and beyond their normal work duties to serve the community's greater good.
Meet the 2021 Celebrate Irvine honorees:
- Andrea Billeb - Office Administrator and Human Resources Manager, Jackson Tidus
- City of Hope Newport Beach Physicians & Staff
- Jacqueline Deats - Director of Student Health Services, Chapman University
- Jan Gameroz, MSN, RN - Manager of Oncology Administration Services and Community Relations, MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center
- Hoag Pharmacy Team
- Dr. Susan Huang - Medical Director, Epidemiology and Infection Prevention, UCI Health
- Michelle Laabs - Nurse Practitioner and Director of Student Health Services, Concordia University Irvine
- Debbie Godoy Masaya - Guest Service Agent, Irvine Marriott
- Nancy McGinn, MSN, FNP-C - Certified Nurse Practitioner, Family Care Centers Medical Group, Greater Newport Physicians
- Jose Meza - Shuttle Driver, Sonesta Irvine-Orange County Airport
- Nikki Mitchel - Director of Hotel Operations, Rooms Division, Marriott Irvine Spectrum
- Thomas Rodriguez - Service Manager, Orchard Hills Apartments, Irvine Company Apartment Communities
Celebrate Irvine featured a welcome from Greater Irvine Chamber President & CEO Bryan Starr, an update about the city from Irvine Mayor Farrah N. Khan, and a message from presenting sponsor City of Hope Orange County President Annette Walker.
The in-person component of the event was held for a limited-capacity audience and social distancing measures in place at the Irvine Marriott on May 24 and was live-streamed June 9.
View and download the event program booklet here.
Find more Greater Irvine Chamber events here.
Category: Greater Irvine Chamber, COVID-19, Celebrate Irvine, Events, Business Achievement Awards, Irvine, Mayor Farrah N. Khan, City of Hope, Leaders Circle