Meet Greater Irvine Chamber Leads Groups Volunteer Leaders
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
New volunteer leadership for the Greater Irvine Chamber’s Leads Groups have recently taken on their new roles. The new volunteer leaders are serving in various capacities across the Chamber’s six Leads Groups including as Chairs, Co-Chairs, Membership Chairs, Social Media Chairs, and Steering Committee Representatives. These new volunteer leaders will serve in their roles through September 2021.
“Our incredible volunteer leadership steps up to ensure the success of the Chamber’s Leads Group program, which over the years has contributed to millions of dollars in leads generation for our local economy,” said Bryan Starr, president and CEO, Greater Irvine Chamber. “We are grateful for the dedication displayed by our Leads Group leaders.”
New Leads Group Leaders by Group
- Chair: Anita Goldin, Goldin Leadership Group
- Co-Chair: Christina Kim, Realty One Group
- Membership Chair: Jorge Mora, KTimeHR
- Social Media Chair: Shayne Olsen, Farmers & Merchants Bank
- Steering Committee Representative: Scott Schultz, Axiom Financial and Insurance
- Chair: Nada Nasserdeen, Rise Up For You
- Co-Chair: Hector Romo, Modern Woodmen of America
- Membership Chair: Jason O'Donnell, O’Donnell Real Estate
- Social Media Chair: Angela Wise, Make-A-Wish Foundation of Orange County
- Steering Committee Representative: David Harrington, The HECM Group
- Chair: Kornelija Numic, Aflac
- Co-Chair: Mel Ray, RecerseMAX
- Membership Chair: Thomas Lotts, The Lotts Agency
- Social Media Chair: Sam Kurd, 4See Productions
- Steering Committee Representative: Joe Alvarez, Cybersecurity & Cost Management Group
- Chair: April Barnes, SLDC Speech and Language Development Center
- Co-Chair: George Dikeakos, Leveldesk
- Membership Chair: Sarah Copeland, McDermott + Bull Executive Search
- Social Media Chair: Nick Whitelaw, Aspect Real Estate Partners, Inc.
- Steering Committee Representative: Bruce Greenberg, Bruce Greenberg Consulting
- Chair: Donna Watson, Designer Mouse Graphic Design
- Co-Chair: Matt Hustad, Harcourts Prime Properties
- Membership Chair: Helen Woo, Business Group Resources
- Social Media Chair: Jevon Perra, PerraLoans.com
- Steering Committee Representative: Sundie Zin, Chanteh Design
- Chair: Yvette Kahn, Infinity Reach Media
- Co-Chair: Claire Na, Surterre Properties
- Membership Chair: Chris Wade, eMerchant, Inc.
- Social Media Chair: Bob Davis, Blink IT Solutions
- Steering Committee Representative: Tarana Nabizada, DoTerra Essential Oils
Leads Groups directly contribute to the economic development of the Irvine area by increasing the business and profits of Greater Irvine Chamber member businesses and organizations through structured, noncompetitive networking, and the exchange of referrals and leads. The Leads Group Steering Committee aids in the development of Leads Group protocols and best practices alongside Chamber executive leadership and staff.
For more information and to become involved in a Leads Group, contact Dinh Ta.
Category: Chamber News, Leads Groups, Member News, Economic Development