Good Attendance Leads to Leads Groups’ Record Success Despite Remote Networking
Monday, July 13, 2020
The success of the Greater Irvine Chamber’s six Leads Groups is undoubtedly in large part due to record attendance. Attendance has been at its highest level despite networking being conducted online amid COVID-19 closures and social distancing practices.
Following are Leads Groups members with the highest attendance record for FY 2019-2020:
- 22 meetings – John Forbes and Samantha Kist (1st & 3rd AM Wednesday)
- 22 meetings – Brian Page (1st & 3rd Wednesday)
- 21 meetings – Courtney Nakagawa (2nd & 4th Monday)
- 21 meetings – Ailene Dewar and David Harrington (1st & 3rd Tuesday)
- 21 meetings – Claire Na and Reza Ray Ghamsari (2nd & 4th Thursday)
- 13 meetings – Rima Nashashibi (1st & 3rd Thursday)
"Having opportunity to attend virtual meetings during this time provides dual benefits," said Leads Group member Brian Page. "I'm able to stay in contact and connected with my fellow leads group members, continue to showcase my business, and remain engaged in the Chamber."
The Leads Groups’ collective closed business referrals for the 2019-2020 fiscal year totaled a record-breaking $22,247,720.
For more information and to become involved in a Leads Group, contact Dinh Ta.
Category: Leads Groups, Chamber News