2020 Woman of Influence Award Nominees Announced
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
A group of accomplished women have been nominated for the Greater Irvine Chamber’s2020Woman of Influence Award.
Each of the nominees has demonstrated exemplary professionalism, held a leadership role in her community, and has served as a mentor or a source of inspiration for other professional women. The nominees are:
- Nasim Afsarmanesh, MD, COO, Ambulatory Care, UCI Health
- Allyson Brooks, Ginny Ueberroth Executive Medical Director Endowed Chair and Chief Quality Officer, Hoag Women's Health Institute
- Betty Carroll, School Board President, Irvine Unified School District
- Nancy Choi, Co-Founder and CFO, House of Carbonadi
- Suzanna Choi, Tashiro Choi & Associates
- Julie Cranston, Director, Small Business Development Center at UCI Beall Applied Innovation
- Jill D’Braunstein, Owner and Speech Pathologist, OC Development Center
- Susan Dixon, Vice President and Branch Manager, Stifel
- Hayley Elwood, Team Reporter, Los Angeles Chargers
- Trina Fleming, CEO, WHW
- Dr. Kathryn Hamel, Vice President, Human Resources and Organizational Development, California Southern University
- Jennie Ibrahim, Senior Software Engineer, Google
- Shannon Jenkins, Partner, Tredway Lumsdaine & Doyle, LLP
- Kathy Johnson, President and Executive Director, Vital Link
- Patty Juarez, National Diverse Segments Director, Wells Fargo
- Rochelle Karr, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility & Alumni Relations, O’Melveny
- Megan Klink, CEO, Susan G. Komen Orange County
- Sonia A. Lister, Shareholder and COO, Jackson Tidus, A Law Corporation
- Bridget Sodon Mills, Founder and Creative Director, Creative Vortex
- Jennifer Mitzner, CEO, Hoag Orthopedic Institute and Hoag Clinic
- Linda Nguyen, Vice President, Community Relations Senior Consultant, Wells Fargo
- Linh Nguyen, Vice President, Advance Beauty College
- Sue Parks, CEO, United Way Orange County
- Amy Potter, CFO, Transportation Corridor Agencies
- Roxanne Rothafel, Development Director, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Katie Rucker, Co-Owner and President, Operations, Mackenzie Corporation
- Christina Shea, Mayor, City of Irvine
- Nicole Singh, Co-President, Orchard Hills PTO
- La Shawn Stanford, West Region Community Relations Manager, UPS
- Stacy Stegall, Director of Software Engineering, Kelley Blue Book & Cox Automotive
- Carrie Strom, Senior Vice President, Allergan
- Linda Talamo, Owner and Founder, Hera Hub Irvine
- Mary Visconte, CEO, Lake Forest Chamber of Commerce
- Leigh Volkland, Senior Director, Government Affairs, Edwards Lifesciences
- Victoria V. Vu, Managing Partner, VF Developments, LLC
- Annette Walker, President, City of Hope Orange County
- Michelle Wulfestieg, Executive Director, Southern California Hospice Foundation
The Woman of Influence Award recipient will be selected by a special committee and formally recognized during the Women of Influence program on Friday, March 6, 11:30 a.m. – 2:15 p.m., at Hotel Irvine.
In addition to the award presentation, featured speaker Michelle Wulfestieg, executive director, Southern California Hospice Foundation, will deliver a keynote, discussing her hopes of being an inspiration to those who are struggling, as she struggled with her own health challenges. Wulfestieg’s greatest wish is that each human being finds true purpose, using the gifts they were given to change a life, to make a difference, and to do good works.
Pacific Western Bank is returning as title sponsor for the third year.
Tickets for the 2020 Women of Influence luncheon are $90 for Greater Irvine Chamber members, and $115 for guests. Sponsorships and tables are available for purchase.
For more information about the Chamber’s 2020 Women of Influence event and table sponsorships, contact Kaitlynn Irvine.
Category: Chamber News, Events, Women, Business Achievement Awards