Irvine Business Complex Connects Trails Project Open House Feb. 12
Tuesday, February 04, 2020
The City of Irvine is underway with the Irvine Business Complex (IBC) Trails Feasibility Study, or IBC Connects project. The IBC Connects project is a feasibility study to evaluate the development of multi-use connected trails and linear parks in the IBC area. The IBC area is a dynamic, mixed-use residential, employment, and retail center located on the west side of Irvine near the John Wayne Airport.
The first phase of community outreach occurred last fall and entailed six pop-up events in the IBC, and an online survey. The second phase of community outreach will be an Open House planned for:
Wednesday, Feb. 12, 4-8 p.m.
Irvine City Hall
1 Civic Center Plaza
Conference and Training Center
The purpose of the Open House is to:
- Share about the project;
- Provide an update on progress made to date;
- Present data received from the first phase of outreach;
- Gather community input for prioritizing eight trail and linear park segments;
- Share potential trail and linear design concepts; and
- Gather community input on trail and linear park amenities based upon available land area.
Attend this Open House event to learn about this project and share your ideas for potential trails and linear parks in the IBC.
Category: Business News, Community News