Greater Irvine Chamber Members Among OC's Largest Employers
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
A number of Greater Irvine Chamber member companies are featured in the Orange County Business Journal’s list of largest Orange County employers. The list includes the top 29 employers in Orange County, ranked by number of employees.
Greater Irvine Chamber member companies include:
- University of California, Irvine (24,714 OC employees)
- Kaiser Permanente (8,200 OC employees)
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian (6,500 OC employees)
- MemorialCare (5,400 OC employees)
- Edwards Lifesciences (4,998 OC employees)
- California State University, Fullerton (4,349 OC employees)
- Irvine Company (4,120 OC employees)
- Marriott International, Inc. (3,100 OC employees)
To learn more about becoming a member of the Greater Irvine Chamber, contact Dinh Ta.
Category: Member News