2019 Woman of Influence Award Nominees Announced
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
An impressive group of women have been nominated for the Greater Irvine Chamber’s inaugural Woman of Influence Award.
Each of the nominees has demonstrated exemplary professionalism, held a leadership role in her community, and has served as a mentor or a source of inspiration for other professional women. The nominees are:
- Susan DeGrassi, Director of Cause, Antis Roofing & Waterproofing
- Dr. Gwen Finestone, MFT and President of California Southern University
- Anne Grey, Executive Director, Alzheimer’s Association
- Kate Klimow, Chief Administrative Officer and Director of External Relations, UCI Applied Innovation
- Christine Lambino-Cunliffe, Partner, Bobo Strategy, Inc
- Sharon Frisbie Macdonald, Owner/Operator, McDonalds/Frisbie Management Inc.
- Susan Parks, CEO, Orange County United Way
- Bonnie Peat, Director Business Development, Parker Aerospace
- Jane K. Stoever, Clinical Professor of Law; Director, Domestic Violence Clinic; Director, UCI Initiative to End Family Violence
- Rebecca Tankersley, Executive Director, Lion’s Heart
- Annette M. Walker, President, City of Hope
The Woman of Influence Award recipient will be selected by a special committee and formally recognized during the Women of Influence program on Friday, March 8, 11:30 a.m. – 2:15 p.m., at the Irvine Marriott.
In addition to the award presentation, former FBI Special Agent and president of G-Girl Productions, Gina Osborn will deliver the keynote address, discussing “owning your identity” at every career milestone.
Opening speaker Marisa Wayne, owner of Grit Cycle, daughter of movie legend John Wayne, and a founding member of the John Wayne Cancer Foundation, will speak on how she designed her own path, a philosophy she credits for much of her success.
Returning to the event for the third year, Kim Shepherd, a highly sought-after speaker, author, and former CEO of Decision Toolbox, will guide the program along as master of ceremonies.
Pacific Western Bank is returning as title sponsor for the second year.
Tickets for the 2019 Women of Influence luncheon are $90 for Greater Irvine Chamber members, and $115 for guests. Sponsorships and tables are available for purchase.
For more information about the Chamber’s 2019 Women of Influence event and table sponsorships, contact Kaitlynn Irvine.
Category: Chamber News, Events, Women