New Member Toolkit
Congratulations on taking a step toward business success!
The Greater Irvine Chamber provides tools and information to help you grow your business—many found on this page.
Click on the images to download the following documents:
MEMBER MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Members are encouraged to:
- Market updates of products and services updates on their company directory profile page (accessed through the member portal)
- Upload product and services marketing/promotions (whether a discount or not) to the hot deals page (accessed through member portal)
- Submit events to the community calendar
- Submit newsworthy articles (other than product/services promotion or events) for inclusion in our website news
- Advertise with the Chamber
- Tag us in social posts and we’ll share your posts with our network
- LI: Greater Irvine Chamber
- IG/Twitter/FB: @irvinechamber
- IG/FB: @destinationirvine
- Twitter: @IrvineCVB
- Sponsor events (whether in-person or virtual)
- Become a Leaders Circle member for additional exposure opportunities.
- Support Greater Irvine Chamber members by visiting the member directory and hot deals page to plan your purchases!
Tourism-related businesses, retail, and restaurants have the opportunity to be included on the Destination Irvine website, destinationirvine.com
For more information, contact Laura Perdew.
Other useful links:
The Greater Irvine Chamber offers digital processing of export documentation for Certificates of Origin and Certificates of Free Sale through a convenient digital export documentation system, which applies legally admissible digital signatures that are fully compliant with the ESIGN Act, UET Act, SOX, and many more national regulations. For more information and pricing details, contact Pepper Russell.
Access frequently-updated business resources to help you as you reopen your business, and to manage and mitigate disruptions caused by the COVID-19 crisis.