New Member Toolkit
Congratulations on taking a step toward business success!
The Greater Irvine Chamber provides tools and information to help you grow your business—many found on this page.
Click on the images to download the following documents:
MEMBER MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Members are encouraged to:
- Market updates of products and services updates on their company directory profile page (accessed through the member portal)
- Upload product and services marketing/promotions (whether a discount or not) to the hot deals page (accessed through member portal)
- Submit events to the community calendar
- Submit newsworthy articles (other than product/services promotion or events) for inclusion in our website news
- Advertise with the Chamber
For more information, contact Laura Perdew.
- Tag us in social posts and we’ll share your posts with our network
- LI: Greater Irvine Chamber
- IG/Twitter/FB: @irvinechamber
- IG/FB: @destinationirvine
- Twitter: @IrvineCVB
- Sponsor events (whether in-person or virtual)
- Become a Leaders Circle member for additional exposure opportunities.
- Support Greater Irvine Chamber members by visiting the member directory and hot deals page to plan your purchases!
As the official destination marketing organization for Irvine, the mission of Destination Irvine, a division of the Greater Irvine Chamber, is to market and sell the destination brand experience leading to increased visitor spending for the betterment of the community.
For businesses seeking a room block of eight or more hotel rooms, Destination Irvine is your one-stop-shop for hotel and meeting needs.
Tourism-related businesses, retail, and restaurants have the opportunity to be included on DestinationIrvine.com.
Questions, contact Wendy Haase, vice president, Destination Irvine.
Other useful links:
The Greater Irvine Chamber offers digital processing of export documentation for Certificates of Origin and Certificates of Free Sale through a convenient digital export documentation system, which applies legally admissible digital signatures that are fully compliant with the ESIGN Act, UET Act, SOX, and many more national regulations. For more information and pricing details, contact Pepper Russell.
Access frequently-updated business resources to help you as you reopen your business, and to manage and mitigate disruptions caused by the COVID-19 crisis.