Leads Groups at the Greater Irvine Chamber
Leads Groups directly contribute to the economic development of the Irvine area by increasing the business and profits of Greater Irvine Chamber member businesses and organizations through structured, noncompetitive or competitive, relational networking, and the exchange of referrals and leads.
Each Leads Group is comprised of 25-30 individuals that meet twice a month in non-competing industries to help each other with selling techniques, presentation skills, recruiting, strategic partnerships, referral exchange, professional relationships, and more.
If you are serious about growing your network and building a strong referral team, the Greater Irvine Chamber Leads Groups can help you reach your goals. Participation in these groups is an exclusive yet complimentary benefit of membership. The Leads Groups follow a non-competing format and are limited to one person per industry and/or occupation.
For more information about joining a Leads Group, contact Dinh Ta. (949) 502-4119.
All groups meet twice a month at the Greater Irvine Chamber, located at 36 Executive Park, Suite 100, in Irvine. Find out if your category is open:
- 2nd & 4th Monday | 11:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- 1st & 3rd Tuesday | 11:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- 1st & 3rd AM Wednesday | 8:45 – 10:15 a.m.
- 1st & 3rd Wednesday | 11:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- 1st & 3rd Thursday | 11:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- 2nd & 4th Thursday | 11:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
First-time Leads Group Visitor?
Lead Groups are a free benefit for Greater Irvine Chamber members. If you are new to Leads Groups, register and visit any group of your choice. After the meeting, attend the short orientation to learn how to join the group or get on the waiting list if your industry/occupation is filled.
- Non-members can visit a Lead Group one time only for a $25 fee, applicable to membership purchased within 30 days.
- For more information, view our Leads Group Information and Orientation sheet before visiting your first meeting.
- Click here for a schedule of meetings and to register as a member or future visitor.
Rainmaker of the Quarter Award
The Rainmaker award recognizes the top individual from a Leads Group —Chamber members from non-competing industries — for referring business to fellow members resulting in the most closed business revenue.