The mission of the Ambassadors Committee is to actively promote and represent the Greater Irvine Chamber in the business community.
You'll be part of a dynamic group that takes the lead in welcoming new members to the Chamber and help existing members remain active and involved. Ambassadors also receive opportunities to volunteer for exclusive Chamber and member events.
Benefits of Serving as an Ambassador
- Opportunity for high-visibility networking
- Recognition at various Chamber functions
- Ambassador badge
- Opportunity to learn more about programs, events and issues that affect the Chamber and your community
- Form close ties with other committee members
- Create business relationships while serving the business community
- Ambassador rewards and recognition
- New Member Welcome Letter for Packets
- Greater Irvine Chamber Committee Flyer
- Chamber Online Advertising
Interested in becoming an Ambassador?
Come check us out! Meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month unless determined otherwise. Meetings begin promptly at 8:30 AM and end at 9:45 AM.