Greater Irvine Chamber Members Nominated for OCBJ 2020 Innovator of the Year Awards
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
A number of individuals from Greater Irvine Chamber member companies have been nominated for the Orange County Business Journal’s 2020 Innovator of the Year Awards.
The program recognizes and celebrates individuals and their organizations who are creating game-changing products and services, and who demonstrate brilliance and leadership in innovation.
Chamber member nominees include:
- Ahmad Malkawi, Global Telecom Engineering
- Bob Wolpert,Golden State Foods
- Scott Hamilton, NextWorks Strategy–Executive Next Practices Institute
- Michael Dennin, University of California, Irvine
- Ville Houttu, Vincit
- Dr. Anthony Lee, Westcliff University
The award program will be presented digitally Thursday, Sept. 24. For more information and to register, visit OCBJ.com/BizEvents.
Category: Member News, Business Achievement Awards, Innovation