Forty Orange County professionals were recognized during the Greater Irvine Chamber’s 40 Under 40 awards program on Nov. 16, at the Irvine Marriott.
- Tiffany Ablola, Franchisee/Owner, EOS Worldwide
- Samantha Blair, Owner, Wander Joy Vacations
- Janelle Brunette, Chief Operating Officer, Octane
- Jennifer Bullard, Sr. Vice President of Advocacy & Government Affairs, Orange County Business Council
- Anthony Cosenza, Realtor, Casa Bella Realty Group
- Kristle Duran, Chief Operations Officer, Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Orange Coast
- Jessica Foat, M.Ed., Director of Education & Outreach, The Hecht Trauma Institute
- Erin Gibbons, Vice President/Account Director, Marketing & Advertising, Rocket Launch
- Katie Haynes, Senior Development Manager, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Kwang Hee Su, Production Manager, Product Support, Parker Aerospace
- Yianni Kosmides, Co-Founder & CEO, Apóla Greek Grill
- Anthony Magaraci, Founder & CEO, Trinity Packaging Supply
- Lisa Mailhot, Founder & Broker Associate, Whitestone Home Collection
- Murphy Megonigal, President, KTimeHR
- Nishtha Mohendra, Chief Program Officer, Families Forward
- Melissa Mondala, M.D., Physician & Owner, Dr. Lifestyle
- Andrea Mora, Director, Fresh Basic Needs Hub, Uc Irvine
- Rachel Morrison, Ph.D., Assistant Vice President, Communications & Brand Strategy, Chapman University
- Ramin Mousavi, President & CEO, Cathworks
- CJ Nevel, Manager, Network Transformation, Cox Communications
- Amanda Norris, Director of Student Life & Leadership Development, Concordia University
- Jason O’Donnell, President & Founder, O’Donnell Real Estate
- Kate Olivas, Realtor, First Team Real Estate
- Taryn Palumbo, Executive Director, Orange County Grantmakers
- Andrew Park, Chief Operating Officer, Tax Relief Advocates
- Jason Colin Patrick, Principal, Fiduciary Advisors, Llc
- Praveen Raveendran, Founder & CEO, Knitt, Llc
- Shawna Rinker, M.D., Internal Medicine Physician Partner, Pacific Hospitalist Associates
- Lorenzo Rey Romero, Vice President & Regional Banking District Manager, Wells Fargo Bank
- Karthick Sivanadian, Director of Global Operations & Engineering, Microvention-Terumo
- Stephanie Smith, Director of Sales, Element Irvine
- Timorei B.A. Spaulding, Co-Founder & Director, I Am Movement
- Samuel Swabb, Vice President, Diamond Development Group
- Kelly Swaim, M.D., Vice President, Asset Leadership & R&D Integrations, Allergan Aesthetics
- Rachel Valentine, Head of People Operations, Vincit
- Robert Wathen, Executive Director, Orange County Finance, City of Hope Orange County
- Nathan Welch, Account Manager, Parker Aerospace
- Jennifer Yuen, Environmental, Social, Governance & Sustainability Manager, Alteryx
- Natasha Zabaneh, President, Homebuilding, City Ventures
- Isabella Zelinger, Senior Advisor, Cresa
- Future Leader: Ahin Irene Kim, Student, Mission Viejo High School
Charles Antis of Antis Roofing & Waterproofing and Charla Batey, APR, of Cox Communications presented the awards during the 40 Under 40 event.
Top Orange County companies joining Greater Irvine Chamber Leaders Circle partner Antis Roofing & Waterproofing in presenting the 2022 40 Under 40 awards event were Champagne Reception Sponsor Tax Relief Advocates, Healthcare Sponsor City of Hope Orange County, Future Leader Sponsor University California, Irvine, and University Sponsor Chapman University.
Tables were hosted by Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Orange Coast, City Ventures, Cox Communications, Diamond Jamboree, Edwards Lifesciences, FivePoint, Hoag Health, Kaiser Permanente, Microvention-Terumo, New York Life, O’Donnell Real Estate, Octane, Parker Aerospace, Trinity Packaging Supply, Waste Management, and Wells Fargo. Honoree sponsors were 38 Alpha, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Commercial Bank of California, Fiduciary Advisors, LLC, Rocket Launch Agency, Southern California Edison, and Zillow.
Through the 40 Under 40 program, the Greater Irvine Chamber each year recognizes 40 next-generation business leaders and advocates making strides in their industries and the Orange County business community.
For more information on the 40 Under 40 annual program, contact Courtney Nakagawa.