The mission of the Ambassadors Committee is to actively promote and represent the Greater Irvine Chamber in the business community.
Benefits of Serving as an Ambassador
- Opportunity for high-visibility networking
- Recognition at various Chamber functions
- Ambassador badge
- Opportunity to learn more about programs, events and issues that affect the Chamber and your community
- Form close ties with other committee members
- Create business relationships while serving the business community
- Ambassador rewards and recognition
View our Chamber Ambassadors here.
Interested in becoming an Ambassador?
Come check us out! Meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of each month, unless determined otherwise. Meetings begin promptly at 7:45 AM and end at 9 AM. Ambassadors are encouraged to arrive at 7:30 AM to network prior to the meeting.