Business Openings and Celebrations
Business opening and milestone celebrations hosted by the Greater Irvine Chamber help to introduce your business to the community! If you are preparing for a grand opening, recently remodeled, opened a new location, or have reached a milestone anniversary, let the Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce celebrate with you!
Your celebration is very important. Please allow time for proper planning and preparation to ensure the best possible event. Submit a celebration application 30 days prior to the date of the event. The Greater Irvine Chamber hosts celebrations Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
For public celebrations, we will invite Chamber Ambassadors and Board of Directors, elected city, county, and state officials. We encourage you to invite family, friends, colleagues, media, etc.
- The Chamber provides specialty scissors, ribbon, and an agenda for the ceremony. Please note: the Chamber does not provide a PA system.
- Celebration photos are featured on a Flickr album accessible from the Greater Irvine Chamber website, in the Chamber Business Connection quarterly magazine, Weekly Connection e-newsletter, and social media.
- Send completed business celebration form to Danielle Spellman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Available to Greater Irvine Chamber members only. To join, click here.
- View recent business opening ceremony photos here.