Presented Virtually Thursday, October 22, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Celebrate Resilience awards recognize companies, organizations, and individuals that have made a positive impact on the greater Irvine community in response to the Coronavirus crisis. Acts of support, large or small, from any industry are eligible for recognition. Open to Greater Irvine Chamber members and non-members. Self-nominations are also encouraged.
How to Nominate
Complete the nomination form by Friday, September 25, 5:00 p.m.
One winner selected from each of these categories:
Community Hero – open to any individual who has made contributions to help the greater Irvine community face or overcome challenges presented by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Partnership Hero – open a company or organization that has brought together other entities in united efforts to help the greater Irvine community face or overcome challenges presented by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Nonprofit Hero – open to a nonprofit organization that has made exceptional strides in helping the greater Irvine community face or overcome challenges presented by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Multiple winners may be selected from each of these categories:
Frontline Champion – recognizing organizations, groups, or individuals that have provided support to the workers who are at the frontlines of the Coronavirus crisis.
Innovation Award – recognizing a group or individual that has pivoted or re-engineered its products or services to help the greater Irvine community face or overcome challenges presented by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Community Impact Award – recognizing organizations that have made or led to lasting, long-term solutions to Coronavirus crisis-related issues.
Service Award – recognizing organizations, groups, or individuals that volunteered time or resources to aid in Coronavirus-related issues.
Corporate Responsibility Award – recognizing a company that has provided donor support through products or services to help the greater Irvine community face or overcome challenges presented by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Hospitality Award – recognizing ingenuity and community service provided by businesses from hospitality, leisure and recreation, entertainment, travel & tourism, and restaurant & dining industries to continue to operate and service the greater Irvine community during the Coronavirus crisis.
Benefactor Award – recognizing organizations, groups, or individuals that provided financial support to aid relief from Coronavirus-related issues.
Award Recipients Benefits
- Personalized keepsake award.
- Individual recognition during the event presentation, live on Oct. 22 and accessed via a permanent link following the conclusion of the event.
- Inclusion on the event landing page.
- Company/logo or individual/headshot included in the event program, which will be delivered digitally to attendees during the program as well as a printed program to be delivered to all award recipients.
- Opportunity to purchase congratulatory or promotional ad space in the event program (full, half & quarter page available.)
- Inclusion in a recap story, which will also be shared through social media.
- Featured by event category on the Chamber’s social media platforms.
- Chamber will share award recipient posts that tag the Chamber.
For more information about Celebrate Resilience and for sponsorship inquiries, contact Jessica Welch.
Eligible business categories include, but not limited to:
- Civic & Nonprofit Organizations
- Creative Services
- Food & Dining
- Life & Bio-Sciences
- Recreation & Entertainment