Premier Orange County-based marketing communication agency is actively searching for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to support our cross-functional, collaborative team of professionals.
The perfect candidate will have agency experience and a positive, enthusiastic, “can-do” attitude. Solid experience supporting accounts, writing social media content, creating, and launching social and digital ads, coordinating with web and design departments.
Echo team members work three days a week from home, and two days a week in the office. Candidates interested in working with a fun team serving a diverse roster of clients, should submit a resume, cover letter, and work samples. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time (Work from home M,W,F, work in office T and Th)
Relocation Allowance: No
COVID-19 considerations: All guests/clients are required to wear a mask while at the agency.
Echo Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
· 3-4 years of digital content marketing and organic and paid social media experience, preferably in an agency environment
· Track record of client relations coordination
· Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically, and to identify and resolve problems
· Create, implement, and optimize social advertising campaigns across various social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
· Ability to write content for and post to most social media platforms in a business setting
· Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn Advertising
· Execute day-to-day campaign management and strategy across multiple platforms.
· Develop and maintain a knowledge of and appreciation for digital best practices and competitor programs to gain understanding of trending behaviors and the marketplace
· Report on campaign analytics and data, and interpret them into relevant information/insights (KPI’s, engagement, conversions, etc.)
· Familiarity with Google Analytics
· Communicate to team and management on strategy/project results
· Comfortable working with a style guide; knowledge of AP Style a plus
· Well-organized and self-motivated
· Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor's degree in Communications, Advertising or Marketing.
Tustin, Orange County, CA 92780