OC World Trade Week Partners Include International-American Chambers, Trade Organizations
Monday, March 12, 2018
The 2018 Orange County World Trade Week (OCWTW) Breakfast & Forum is supported by an impressive list of Orange County International-American chambers and trade organizations as partners for the fourth annual event on Thursday, May 17 at the Irvine Marriott.
“These groups are part of a powerful coalition of organizations that understand and appreciate the value of trade across the globe and implications for our economy and the global economy,” said Linda DiMario, executive vice president, Greater Irvine Chamber. “This combined strength allows us to encourage businesses to export to increase their market share, and helps them learn what they need to know to navigate into exporting and provides them with the support and resources they need to do so successfully.”
OCWTW 2018 Partners include:
- Small Business Administration
- California Center for International Trade
- U.S. Commercial Service, Export Assistance
- Women in International Trade OC
- World Affairs Council of OC,
- So Cal Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- SCORE Orange County
- Orange County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- OC Iranian American Chamber of Commerce
- Hong Kong Association of Southern California
- MAPLE Business Council – Canada
- Western American Turkish Chamber of Commerce (WATCH – US)
- Vietnamese American Chamber of Commerce
- British American Business Council of OC
- California Manufacturing Technology Consulting
- EXIM Bank
- Korean American Chamber of Commerce of OC
- Orange County Small Business Development Center
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Orange County China-America Chamber
“The value being an International Partner for OC World Trade Week is the chance to discover new peers and development relationships we already have. Additionally, it’s a good opportunity WATCH – US to promote the business relationship between the U.S. and Turkey,” Gurkan Suzer founder and immediate past president of WATCH – US.
Partners are extended an event marketing benefits package. For more information and to become a partner for OCWTW, contact Pepper Russell.
Partner Dates and Deadlines:
- April 13, 2018 – Partner commitments must be confirmed to be included in the next stage, full-scale pre and event-marketing program and official program inclusion.
- May 17, 2018 – Day of Event
Category: International Trade, Economic Development, Events