Greater Irvine Chamber Provides Opportunity for Professionals to Visit Irvine Businesses During Outreach Program
Wednesday, April 03, 2019
The Greater Irvine Chamber’s spring 2019 Business Outreach Rally will take place on Wednesday, April 24. The purpose of the award-winning outreach program is to help identify the most pressing needs and challenges facing Irvine businesses.
The primary research is facilitated by Chamber member volunteers who also distribute to businesses the Chamber’s Business Resource Guide, which features information about support resources offered through the Chamber and its partner organizations.
Participation in the Business Outreach Rally provides volunteers with the opportunity to take an active leadership role and expand their presence in the business community.
Volunteer opportunities are available for either or both shifts:
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Breakfast and coffee will be provided.
12:30 – 4 p.m.
Lunch will be provided.
For participation, volunteers receive:
- Personalized Business Outreach Rally-specific business cards including the volunteer’s name and company name.
- Name and company name included in a Business Outreach Rally story published in the Chamber’s news.
- Name and company name published for a minimum of 30 days on the Economic Development Business Outreach webpage.
- Name, email address, and company name included in post-rally communication sent to visited businesses.
- Contact information of visited businesses, for follow-up relationship building opportunities.
- Invitation to attend and receive recognition during the Chamber’s presentation of Economic Development activities to the city’s Mayor and City Council.
Additionally, Outreach volunteers who are Chamber Ambassadors receive:
- 100 Ambassador points for either the morning or afternoon session.
- 300 Ambassador points for the entire day.
The team completing the most company visits and the team submitting the most completed surveys during their shift will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to share an exhibit table at a future Evening Business Exchange event.
All teams will be entered into a random drawing for complimentary admittance at one of the Chamber’s signature events:
- 2 tickets to a future Networkers Luncheon
- 2 tickets to the Orange CountyWorld Trade Week Breakfast & Forum, May 16.
- 2 tickets to Celebrate Irvine, June 28.
Thanks to the commitment of Chamber members, over the past four years, Business Outreach Rally has introduced more than 2,200 Irvine businesses to resources available through the Greater Irvine Chamber.
For more information about Business Outreach Rally, contact Pepper Russell.
Category: Chamber News, Economic Development, Advocacy News